I-Prevail T2 Rise
Advanced Metabolic Fat Burning Formula
I-Prevail T2 Rise An active metabolism begins with proper thyroid function and is enhanced with adrenal stimulation. The most renowned thyroid agonists are T3 and T4, which are then able to activate multiple mechanisms of fat loss. In addition, adrenal stimulants drive even greater boosts to metabolic rate for extreme body fat loss.
- I-Prevail T2 Rise 3,5 and 3,3 isomers of Diiodo L-Thyronine mimic thyroid activity for fully-encompassed fat loss.
- Caffeine boosts energy and increases metabolic rate
- 2-Aminoisoheptane acts similarly to DMAA for intense thermogenesis
With T2 Rise, reductions in body fat are imminent. T2 hormone-mimetics activate all natural mechanisms of fat loss – including body fat lipolysis, oxidation, and disposal. Simultaneously, caffeine and 2-Amino boost mood.
2-Aminoisoheptane (aka, dimethylhexylamine, or just “2-amino”) is a stimulant structurally similar to dimethylamylamine (DMAA).
- May enhance mood and feelings of euphoria
- May assist in fat burning and body leaning
- May improve focus
Caffeine is the most ubiquitous supplement in modern society; known for its ability to enhance wakefulness and energy
- Caffeine works by stimulating the adrenal glands and releasing adrenaline
- This enhances pain tolerance, which is the primary mechanism by which caffeine enhances endurance performance.
- Caffeine may also enhance the mind-muscle connection by improving attention and cognition
Theanine is a non-proteogenic amino acid that promotes relaxation and mood.
- Combining theanine with caffeine takes the “edge” off of caffeine
- Theanine smooths the anxiety and irritability that can be associated with caffeine
- This enhances focus and attention
Naringin is a bioactive polyphenol common in grapefruit and orange peel.
- Naringin activates AMPK (adenosine monophosphate kinase) to increase thermogenesis
- Supplementing naringin has been shown to promote weight loss
3,5 & 3,3 Diiodo L-Thyronine
These two thyroid mimetics are also known as T2.