General Policy Information
• We currently domestically and internationally to almost anywhere in the world. We do have the right to cancel an order if the address is not verified. The best way to order internationally is to pay with PayPal with a verified address. Thank you!
• We ship via USPS and UPS carrier service. This is our choice depending on what we see as the best option.
• All orders received before 3PM EST are shipped same day unless we have to wait on a product to arrive.
• Shipping and Tracking Information on your orders can be viewed within your account.
• We may request or require a signature for deliveries if we feel the need to do so to prevent fraudulent transactions, but we cannot force the driver to leave the package if no one is home. It is sole discretion of your driver whether or not to require a signature. This also applies to any special shipping instructions that you have asked us to include with your order.
• Our UPS services do not offer delivery on weekends or holidays. Please do not include these days when estimating your delivery date. Our USPS Service does deliver on weekends in most places.
• A $10 fee will be assessed for shipments that are either re-routed after leaving our warehouse or are incorrectly addressed due to customer error. Shipping labels are generated directly from the shipping information you have entered; If provided with an incorrect zip code or other addressing error (e.g. incorrect or missing apartment number), the $10 fee will be assessed.
Credit and Debit Cards
• We accept Visa, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover.
• Please provide all appropriate information including the cardholder’s billing address. Credit card processing will verify your billing address.
• To protect your privacy, we will ask you to enter your credit card number, expiration date & card verification code (The three digit number on the back of your card. For AMEX the four digit number on the front of your card).
• We reserve the right to ship only to the billing address of the credit card.
• All issues and concerns regarding orders must be reported within 24 hours of receiving your order.
• Unwanted product returns are only allowed on unopened products.
• Credits will be processed after the product is received at our facilities. Allow up to one week for the credit to show in your account after processing.
• Packages can be shipped back to us by any carrier or method that you choose, however you must obtain and provide us with a tracking Number from the carrier so we can track the package.
• We are not responsible for any lost packages in transit back to our facility. Please protect yourself by shipping the product with insurance.
• You are responsible for the cost of shipping the product back to our facilities. You are also responsible for the original shipping charges on your order.
• Returned items received that are opened or have evidence of being tampered with will not be refunded or shipped back to you. In this event we claim ownership of these items which are now considered scrap or unusable product.
• Orders sent back without return authorization number will be refused.
• A 10% restocking fee can be charged on returns that are not defective.
• Original order shipping charges cannot be refunded.
• We can not guarantee that bars and other similar items will not melt during transit. Unfortunately if items melt they cannot be returned for a refund. Our distributors will not credit us for bars that melt during transit or after delivery. In your best interest, please take caution when ordering these items. If you’re interested in paying $5 for us to include a cold pack with your order please contact us before ordering at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We must received any damaged product at our facilities before your account can be credited and another product can be re-shipped.
• All of your information, including your card number and addresses, are transmitted over the Internet using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. SSL technology causes your browser to encrypt your information before transmitting it to our secure server. SSL technology, an industry standard, is designed to prevent someone other than who it was intended for from capturing and viewing your personal information. Any order information you provide to us on our website will only be transmitted a secure connection. If your Web browser cannot support this level of security, you will not be able to order products through our website.
• Credit card numbers will be used only to fulfill your order. We do not store or save your credit card number. This policy requires that every time you order you will have to reenter your credit card number, but helps ensure your security.
Disclaimer TGBSupplements.com PROVIDES THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENTS ON AN “AS IS” BASIS AND MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WITH RESPECT TO THIS WEBSITE OR ITS CONTENTS. TGBSupplements.com DISCLAIMS ALL SUCH REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, INCLUDING FOR EXAMPLE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN ADDITION, TGBSupplements.com DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION ACCESSIBLE VIA THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, COMPLETE OR CURRENT.
The statements made about products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration (U.S.). They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any condition or disease. Please consult with your own physician or health care practitioner regarding the suggestions and recommendations made at TGBSupplements.com.
Except as specifically stated on this website, neither TGBSupplements.com nor any of its directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this website. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Testimonials appearing on this website reflect real life experiences of those who have used our products. However, results may vary. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products.
These testimonials are not intended to make claims that these products can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. These claims have not been clinically proven or evaluated by the FDA.
TGB Supplements cannot be held responsible for any typographical errors or misinterpretation of policy within this web site and reserves the right to change prices and policies at anytime without prior notice. TGB Supplements is not responsible for health and fitness claims or any guarantees made by manufacturers for any products. All guarantee issues and concerns related to products must be handled through the specific product manufacturer and/or their parent company.