Recover EAA is a complete essential amino acid supplement, supplying all nine essential amino acids your muscles require to build and repair protein.
Really, ANOTHER EAA Supplement?
Yeah, yeah, yeah…we know what you’re thinking.
RECOVER-EAA are the darling of the supplement industry at the moment, with virtually every company releasing some type of essential amino acid supplement within the past 12 months.
Surely consumers don’t need yet another copycat EAA supplement, right?
But, here’s thing.
Take a close look at those other EAA formulas, and you’ll notice a few things:
- They add in tons of “filler” amino acids like glutamine, taurine, and glycine to bulk up the total amino count
- They under-dose the most important (and expensive) amino acids
- They completely leave out one or two of the essential amino acids because they are difficult to flavor
- They taste terrible
RECOVER-EAA was formulated to address the shortcomings rampant in the amino acid market and provide a formula that not only supplies quality doses of ALL NINE essential amino acids, but delivers “enhanced recovery” that you’ll feel and notice from the very first serving.
Down below we’ll explain in greater detail why Recover EAA™ is markedly different from any other EAA supplement on the market, but first, here’s the “50,000 foot view” of the product…
Recover EAA Features
- Massive dose of EAA’s (over 14g!) to stimulate protein synthesis
- 10g (2:1:1) of BCAA!!
- Substantial doses of Lysine & Threonine(Extremely beneficial for recovery, yet often overlooked)
- Supports muscle recovery and growth
- Halts muscle protein breakdown
- Bolsters immune system function
- 3 mouth-watering flavors
- Industry-first flavor — OMG! (Orange Mango Grapefruit)
- Electrolytes (including Pink Himalayan Salt) to support hydration and muscle function
- No *FLUFF* or filler amino acids
- Zero artificial colors / Zero stimulants / Zero proprietary blends
Who is Recover EAA for?
Recover EAA™ is for anyone (male or female, young or old) who eats right and trains hard, yet still struggles to feel fully recovered in the days after a grueling workout.
Recover EAA™ contains NO stimulants and can be taken any time of day to support muscle recovery and growth, including pre workout, post workout, or as a low-calorie between meal snack.