Maxzorb Total Digestion Probiotic
If you are suffering from any of the following nine issues, you most likely need to correct the ratio of good bacteria to bad bacteria in your gut with Total Digestion with Digestive Enzymes.
Maxzorb Total Digestion Probiotic Food allergies or food sensitivities.
- Autoimmune disorders, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome or lupus, rheumatoid arthritis.
- Poor digestion, bloating, gas, constipation, loose stools, heartburn and nutrient malabsorption.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD), including, IBS Crohn’s or colitis.
- Thyroid issues such as hypothyroidism, Hashimotos thyroiditis or Graves disease.
- Adrenal fatigue, candida and slow metabolism.
- Mood disorders, including anxiety, depression and autism.
- Chronic pain in joints and muscles, including arthritis and headaches.
- Skin problems, including eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, acne and age spots.