I Prevail Rehab Intra/Recovery High Performance Intraworkout & Recovery Formula
- I Prevail Rehab Intra/Recovery
- Enhances Exercise Recovery
- Stimulates Muscle Protein Synthesis
- Increases Muscle Hypertrophy
- Boosts Endurance
- Reduces Fatigue
- 25 ServingsI Prevail Rehab Intra/Recovery When it comes to diet and supplementation, it doesn’t get more essential than protein & carbs. For at least the last 50 years, we have known that replenishing carbohydrate during exercise improves performance, and protein has a critical role in exercise recovery and delaying fatigue. The drawback for aesthetic sports is fattening sugar and difficult-digesting whole protein, which is why I-Prevail created Rehab™, with low-impact Carb10™ and a full profile of EAAs plus ornithine and glutamine. Keto friendly.
- Carb10™ is an extremely low-glycemic pea starch with proven ability to improve power output.
- 4:1:1 iBCAA support muscle cell energy production and spare muscle proteins.
- L-Ornithine helps recycle ammonia to reduce fatigue and improve endurance.
- Pterostilbene augments blood flow and boosts nutrient delivery.
Rehab™ is an all-in-one intraworkout and recovery supplement. Use Rehab™ during exercise to extend time to exhaustion, increase muscular power, and prevent muscle catabolism.
Carb10 is a patented pea starch known to have nearly zero glycemic impact.
- Increases muscle glycogen
- Improves power output
- Does not increase blood glucose or insulin
Ornithine is a non-proteogenic amino acid with a pronounced role in the urea cycle.
- Ornithine helps clear ammonia, a metabolic byproduct that builds up during exercise.
- Ammonia reduction is believed to be the primary mechanism by which Ornithine decreases exercise fatigue.
- Ornithine also reduces perceived exertion during exercise, improving psychological exercise tolerance.
Leucine is one of the BCAAs. It has been demonstrated to be the only one of the 20 amino acids capable of independently stimulating protein synthesis.
- Leucine activates mTOR – the mammalian Target of Rapamycin
- mTOR augments rates of muscle protein synthesis and stimulation may enhance muscle growth and recovery.