MPA Supps Pharmgrade Platinum PA
MPA Supps Pharmgrade Platinum PA
An Amino-Pulsing-mTor-Stimulator Formulated For Maximum Effectiveness
You guys all know by now I don’t BS and fabricate things when it comes to my supplement line or my coaching methods. I am here to deliver the highest quality ingredients in truly effective dosages. I am not reinventing the wheel as people often say, but I am setting a gold-standard for supplement quality assurance.
The Ultimate Anabolic Amino Pulsing & Intra-Workout Formula
- Multi-faceted anti-catabolic formula for rigorous dieting or mass-gaining phases
- Highest dosed Mediator PA® formula on the market (800 mg of PA)
- Ajipure® Pharmaceutical grade Essential Amino Acids
- Exceptional price value for the potency of each branded ingredient
Pharmaceutical grade — what does that mean exactly?
Supplement companies have been known to throw around that word rather loosely without proof in their pudding.
To claim something to be of pharmaceutical-grade purity, the ingredient needs to oblige by set standards of the U nited S tates P harmacopoeia ( USP). Not only that, but to follow a precise Pharmaceutical monograph.
Simply put — A specific pharmaceutical monograph is a document that describes an ingredient in full disclosure. It will reveal its package, storage, and labeling requirements; and information on tests needed to ensure the substance is of the appropriate strength , quality, and purity.
Now I am sure many of you reading this have seen pronounced label bullet points claiming “Pharmaceutical Grade” or “high quality” or “100% pure” and that surely appeals to you. But how can you be so sure that the quality is everything the company claims it is? Unless you see specific label markings, such as TradeMarked ™ 3rd party companies unique logo or fine print claiming their involvement — you will then be forced to email the company direct.
Who has time for that?
Patiently awaiting the company to respond back with a legit COA ( C ertificate O f A nalysis) might not be something you want to invest your patience with.
I wanted to come out with the “Humatrope of Amino Acid formulas ”, the “Mercedes Benz of Aminos ”
Yes I said “Humatrope” and used it as a precise reference for the quality of my E ssential A mino A cid Formula — PharmGrade™ . I like this example because it’s straight to the point.
Bodybuilders, and anyone in the Fitness industry that is familiar with Performance Enhancement Pharmaceuticals know that the prescription Growth Hormone (GH) product Humatrope , made by the Pharmaceutical company Eli Lilly is of utmost quality. Bodybuilders and Fitness Enthusiasts will oftentimes pay a premium price for the peace of mind and assurance of quality. While the person that is frugal with income will take a gamble on impure , low grade, and oftentimes counterfeit products from China — Can you afford to play Russian Roulette with your hard-earned money?
MPA PharmGrade ™ is for EVERYONE.
Every athlete can benefit from top-quality essential amino acids and phosphatidic acid plus hydration components.
Cyclists, Runners, Crossfitters, and every athlete in between listen up-
All of these athletes participating in strenuous activity are increasing creatine kinase (CK) levels and tearing down muscle tissue — causing systemic inflammation and potential muscle catabolism.
13 grams of pharmaceutical grade Essential Amino Acids (EAAs) plus above clinical dosing of Mediator® brand Phosphatidic Acid (PA) at 800mg will counter the potential loss of amino acids, and lessen the spike in CK levels from rigorous training.
We recommend using MPA PharmGrade™ either pre-exercise or during exercise.
If using MPA PharmGrade™ during your activity (intra-workout), it could be combined with a high molecular weight carbohydrate powder to further augment anti-catabolic effects of hard training plus increase energy capacity for increased performance. You could also dose MPA CortiSolve™ pre-training to lessen the cortisol spike that occurs during your training session to work in concert with MPA PharmGrade™.
I am proud to unveil — MPA PharmGrade™
This is a high-potency Amino Acid formula. To be more precise — it is an Essential Amino Acid formula with a little something extra to make it that much more effective and sought after. I added an exciting new ingredient that has been recently studied to ignite muscle growth via–>mTOR activation.
The added ingredient is a patented nutraceutical from our good friends at Chemi Nutra .
Phosphatidic Acid, or Mediator® ( Trademarked name) is a naturally occurring phospholipid that is vital in the functioning of cell-membranes and initiating cell signaling — namely mTOR and the proliferation of muscle cells. There has been several published research papers demonstrating Phosphatidic Acid to stimulate mTOR signaling pathways — which basically means this ingredient will initiate m uscle p rotein synthesis and spark potential muscle growth , and strength gains.
One study showed subjects taking 750 mg of Phosphatidic Acid per day combined with resistance-training 4x a week achieved 50% greater increase in muscle cross-sectional area and lean body mass. A 40% greater increase in total strength (upper and lower body), and 60% greater loss in body fat than the training-only group.
To wrap up the awesomeness of Phosphatidic Acid I will just say that this is one of the very few cutting-edge ingredients that sparked my interest, and made me curious enough to dig into the research. I can confidently say that this added ingredient will make my Essential A mino A cid formula truly one-of-a-kind.
Now onto the “meat & potatoes” of the formula
AjinoMoto Pharmaceutical Grade Essential Amino Acids
I could have used a few other sources that claim such quality, but I rather not penny pinch and go with the very best — AjiPure ™ amino acids.
I am sure you have heard of recent supplement scandals involving “amino spiking” and amino acid formulas deriving cheaper ingredients from “duck feathers” and “human hair.” You won’t be worrying about the true integrity and composition of MPA PharmGrade ™ amino acids, as Ajinomoto ensures every batch of amino acids is vegetarian derived and produced under cGMP conditions.
The industry is crooked — Do not be fooled by companies thinking they are clever with their conniving trickery. They might fool the consumer by purchasing (for example), L-leucine from a reputable source that is truly fermented and of quality. Then for the other BCAA’s or EAA’s they will go the cheap route and derive the remaining amino’s from an inferior , cheaper source from China which is could be filled with impurities .
Another scheme is the company will INITIALLY purchase higher grade amino acids for the first few production runs —-> then slowly transition into cheaper quality products, yet still include the higher quality company logo on the bottles which completely dupes the unknowing customer. This is the harsh reality of the supplement industry and if corners can be cut, and go unnoticed, the innocent consumer will be victimized. I am on a mission to do what other companies won’t do — put out expensive high-quality products that are truly pure, proven, and effective.
*The amino acids in MPA PharmGrade ™ uses the patented Ferment-A-Pure ™ technology which only uses natural vegetable-based carbohydrates as raw materials.*
Dual-Synergy —- EAA + PA
Essential amino acids in adequate doses supplying the three b ranch- c hain- a mino- acids leucine, isoleucine & valine mitigate m uscle protein b reakdown and increase m uscle p rotein s ynthesis — This is proven.
Phosphatidic Acid ( Mediator®) is showing awesome in-the-lab results of increasing m uscle p rotein synthesis via–> mTOR activation and causing jumps in muscle growth and strength gains. I like to cover all ground and saturate the body with the best ingredients to elicit the absolute best possibility for muscle growth & muscle recovery.
My thinking is: If Bcaa’s — namely L-leucine directly triggers mTOR & and if we know several research studies demonstrate Phosphatidic Acid also triggers mTOR, then combining these two powerhouses makes perfect sense.
You know that MPA PharmGrade ™ will be beyond clinically dosed which has been our reputation. I was about to release this formula with the commonly studied dose of Phosphatidic Acid — which is 750 mg per serving size. I thought we better ensure 100 % that this amino acid formula truly is the best of its kind and go with 800 mg per serving!
*Note: Every other supplement company selling PA is using 750 mg per serving or much less — MPA PharmGrade ™ is the highest dosed PA product available*
Of course I couldn’t stop there — I then wanted to hit the essential a mino a cid potency out of the park. Most companies will use 2 grams , maybe 3 grams (if you’re lucky) of L-leucine in their EAA or BCAA formula. Research has shown that 2.5 grams of L-leucine will ignite an m TOR response, but I wanted to play it safe and just give you 6 grams per serving.
To put this formula into perspective, you are getting two top-shelf formula’s in one product.
Two beyond clinically dosed and patented formulas for a steal of a price when you piece it all out. Mediator® dosed higher than every other brands “750 mg serving” — versus MPA PharmGrade ™ which is dosed at 800 mg per serving. Then we give you AjiPure ™ essential a mino a cids in a hefty dose per serving too — MPA Supps ensures when you do the math, you get treated fairly and exactly how I would expect to be treated — with honesty & integrity.
| $65.99 – $69.99 |
*common price for a Mediator® PA formula *
| $39.99 – $54.99 |
*common price for an AjiPure™ BCAA powder*
That is a grand total in the range of $100-$120 for both of these products dosed on par with MPA PharmGrade ™
You will get both products in one formula for under $70 with MPA PharmGrade™. You will also get all 9 essential amino acids plus hydration components for good measure. This product is truly a premium grade product and no other company would have the courage to release this quality of product due to the high cost and low profit margin. I want to break the mold and release the very best products in our current era of the supplement industry.
Cellular Hydration on Point
The athletes I train and people who follow my methods might have heard That I employ all-natural coconut water for hydration purposes. It’s chocked full of potassium as its main electrolyte, with sodium, magnesium, & phosphorus also tagging along. MPA PharmGrade ™ has 3000 mg of coconut water powder per serving, and also 500 mg of all-natural sea salt added, which yields 125 mg of sodium.
Coconut Water Powder + Sea Salt Benefits:
- Great source of Calcium, Iron , Enzymes , Magnesium, Phosphorus, and Manganese
- Contains 5 electrolytes to support rapid hydration: sodium , magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus
- Sea Salt contains over 84 minerals & nutrients for cell signaling & bodily functions
- Could alleviate muscle cramps intra-workout and prolong training endurance
- Sodium (Na) + Potassium (K) help shuttle amino acids into muscle cells for muscle recovery & hypertrophy
How I Want you to Use MPA PharmGrade ™
Option 1 : (Extreme Dieting) Add 1 scoop (= ½ serving) of Pharm Grade ™ to at least 2 meals per day after heavy resistance training. PharmGrade™ is recommended to be used while rigorous dieting, and aid in the prevention of lean muscle loss. You can technically reduce animal protein amounts from meals — replacing the deficit of calories with 1 scoop of PharmGrade™ to the low calorie meal yielding a muscle-preservation-effect, while lowering TOTAL calories for body fat reduction. — (2-6 scoops per day for this option)
Option 2 : (Mass-Building) Add 1 scoop (= ½ serving) of PharmGrade™ in between meals to ignite an abrupt amino acid pulse — signaling m uscle p rotein s ynthesis → via mTor signaling. (2-6 scoops per day for this option)
Option 3 : (Intra-Workout) Add 2-4 scoops (= 1-2 servings) of PharmGrade ™ to 48-64 ounces of water. Sip throughout your workout session, making the formula last for the entire duration. This may increase endurance and expedite muscle recovery. (2-4 scoops for this option)
*note* for option 3, depending on your carbohydrate allotment , you can add 25-100 grams of your choice of high-molecular weight carbohydrate powder.
As you can see from above MPA PharmGrade ™ is multi-faceted and can be used for any season — off-season or pre-contest prep.
Only The Best
You train like your life depends on it each day. You eat like a champion. Avoid any detriments that could interfere with your physique goals. DO NOT SETTLE for less than perfect, low-quality, low potency, falsely propagated BS PRODUCTS!
When you bust open a tub of MPA PharmGrade ™ you can confidently smile when you see the shiny TradeMarked logos for Mediator® & AjiPure ™ displayed loud and clear on the label.
It takes premium ingredients to build a supreme physique — PERIOD.
Remember our slogan — Professional Products. Professional Results.
Product Creator & Nutrition Coach
- Anthony JC, Yoshizawa F, Anthony TG, Vary TC, Jefferson LS, Kimball SR. Leucine stimulates translation initiation in skeletal muscle of postabsorptive rats via a rapamycin-sensitive pathway. J Nutr. 2000;130(10):2413-2419.
- Bolster DR, Crozier SJ, Kimball SR, Jefferson LS. AMP-activated protein kinase suppresses protein synthesis in rat skeletal muscle through down-regulated mammalian target of rapamycin (mTOR) signaling. J Biol Chem. 2002;277(27):23977-23980.
- Katsanos CS, Kobayashi H, Sheffield-Moore M, Aarsland A, Wolfe RR. A high proportion of leucine is required for optimal stimulation of the rate of muscle protein synthesis by essential amino acids in the elderly. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2006;291(2):E381-387.
- Luiking YC, Deutz NE, Memelink RG, Verlaan S, Wolfe RR. Postprandial muscle protein synthesis is higher after a high whey protein, leucine-enriched supplement than after a dairy-like product in healthy older people: a randomized controlled trial. Nutrition journal. 2014;13:
- Koopman R, Wagenmakers AJ, Manders RJ, et al. Combined ingestion of protein and free leucine with carbohydrate increases postexercise muscle protein synthesis in vivo in male subjects. Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2005;288(4):E645-653.
- Churchward-Venne TA, Breen L, Di Donato DM, et al. Leucine supplementation of a low-protein mixed macronutrient beverage enhances myofibrillar protein synthesis in young men: a double-blind, randomized trial. Am J Clin Nutr. 2014;99(2):276-286.
- Katsanos, Christos S., et al. “Aging is associated with diminished accretion of muscle proteins after the ingestion of a small bolus of essential amino acids.” The American Journal of Clinical Nutrition 82.5 (2005): 1065-1073.
- Castellino, P., et al. “Effect of insulin and plasma amino acid concentrations on leucine metabolism in man. Role of substrate availability on estimates of whole body protein synthesis.” Journal of Clinical Investigation 80.6 (1987):
9 . Jay R Hoffman , Jeffrey R Stout, David R Williams, Adam J Wells, Maren S Fragala, Gerald T Mangine,
Adam M Gonzalez, Nadia S Emerson, William P McCormack, Tyler C Scanlon, ,Martin Purpura and ,Ralf Jäger. Efficacy of phosphatidic acid ingestion on lean body mass, muscle thickness and strength gains in resistance-trained men. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition 20129:47
- Winter JN, Fox TE, Kester M, Jefferson LS, Kimball SR: Phosphatidic acid mediates activation of mTORC1 through the ERK signaling pathway. Am J Physiol Cell Physiol. 2010, 299: C335-C344.
- Churchward-Venne TA, Burd NA, Mitchell CJ, West DWD, Philp A, Marcotte GR, Baker SK, Baar K, Phillips
SM: Supplementation of a suboptimal protein dose with leucine or essential amino acids: effects on myofibrillar protein synthesis at rest and following resistance exercise in men. J Physiol. 2012, 590: 2751-2765. 10.1113/jphysiol.2012.228833.
- Rasmussen B: Phosphatidic acid: a novel mechanical mechanism for how resistance exercise activates mTORC1 signaling. J Physiol. 2009, 587: 3415-4316. 10.1113/jphysiol.2009.176453.
- O’ Neil TK, Duffy LR, Frey JW, Hornberger TA: The role of phosphoinositide 3-kinase and phosphatidic acid in the regulation of mammalian target of rapamycin following eccentric contractions . J Physiol. 2009, 587: 3691-3701. 10.1113/jphysiol.2009.173609.
- Lehman N, Ledford B, Di Fulvio M, Frondorf K, McPhail L, Gomez-Cambroner G: Phospholipase D2-derived phosphatidic acid binds to and activates ribosomal p70 S6 Kinase independently of mTOR . FASEB J. 2007, 21: 1075-1094. 10.1096/fj.06-6652com.
- Hornberger T, Chu W, Mak Y, Hsiung J, Huang S, Chien S: The role of phospholipase d and phoshatidic acid in the mechanical activation of mTOR signaling in skeletal muscle . Proc Natl Acad Sci. 2006, 103: 4741-4746. 10.1073/pnas.0600678103.
- Fang Y, Vilella-Bach M, Bachmann R, Flanigan A, Chen J: Phosphatidic acid-mediated mitogenic activation of mTOR signaling . Science. 2001, 294: 1942-1945. 10.1126/science.1066015.
17. Xu Y, Fang Y, Chen J, Prestwich G: Activation of mTOR signaling by novel fluoromethylene phosphonate analogues of phosphatidic acid . Bioorg Med Chem Lett. 2004, 14: 1461-1464.
18 .Andresen BT, Rizzo MA, Shome K, Romero G: The role of phosphatidic acid in the regulation of the Ras/MEK/Erk signaling cascade. FEBS Lett. 2002, 531: 65-68. 10.1016/S0014-5793(02)03483-X